Monday, August 2, 2010

6 Great Social and Digital Media Articles

Flipboard App - for the iPad
I've been finding a lot of gems lately when it comes to write-ups about social media and becoming more successful in your digital marketing career. This is largely thanks to Flipboard on the iPad. If you own an iPad and you haven't downloaded this free (and revolutionary) app yet, you're missing out. It's the first visually appealing and immersive way to browse your Twitter and Facebook feeds as well as any RSS feed, article site, or Twitter list (activities I participate in almost hourly). 

When I discovered each of these articles, I shared them on my Twitter feed @ErinE - you can follow me there. 

The Inside Scoop on How Intel Manages Its Facebook Page
How to Write a Great Blog Post in Just 15 Minutes
eBay Ink Profiles Social Media Sellers
6 Principles for Success in Your Digital Career

A 3-month plan for adding social to your marketing mix
15 Essential Tips for Harnessing Your Creativity


Do you have another article that became particularly valuable to you lately? What about your blog? What are you writing about? Share it in the comments here.


1 comment:

  1. I want you to know that in this world there is always a person who is waiting for you)))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog post! I really appreciate the conversation. -Erin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...