Thursday, September 2, 2010

Making Social Media Work for You, a presentation by Erin Steinbruegge of TheLoudFew

Erin Steinbruegge, my former online marketing partner-in-crime, fellow SEO, and one of my BFFs recently presented to a local St. Louis area group (ISES STL) on using Social Media Marketing to drive business results. I wasn't able to attend, but I was impressed with the presentation she later posted online. It's chock full of "ah ha" tips for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and others, and it clearly maintains Erin's un-failingly fun approach to teaching, training and consulting.

She now runs TheLoudFew, an interactive marketing agency in St. Louis. 
Catch highlights from the video of her presenting as well as her recap here.

Here's the slide show:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog post! I really appreciate the conversation. -Erin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...